Manage your account settings.
- Changing your logo We recommend you upload your company logo as it is used in many places including your invoice template and invoice related emails. If you do not upload a company logo your invoices will appear without it. Additionally, your invoice related emails would normally have your company logo at the footer - this is used to track that your emails are being received and read.
- Updating your company details Your company details are used across Invooz from your invoices to emails. It's important to ensure that these are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Changing your invoice template options
- Changing your accounts regional settings
- Upgrading If you've found that you have outgrown your currently Invooz account then you can upgrade to the next package that offers what you need.
- Account payments
- Creating and editing users Creating and editing users
Last updated: 2016-10-07 17:11:23